Thursday, February 26, 2009

Review:Wanted (Spoilers!)

Let me start off by saying that I really enjoyed this movie.
I just love Angelina Jolie.. Don't we all?
If you're craving some big screen action then you should definitely watch this film.
My favorite scene is the one with the circular curving of the bullet that Fox did.
I noticed that Angelina Jolie really did lose a lot of weight after her mom died.
And for some reason James McAvoy reminds me of Zach Braff..
The only bad thing when we watched this movie is that we entered the cinema during the last 10mins of the film so we already know what the motivation of the characters were.. Sigh.
Oh and i didn't get how he got the rats to detonate..
But the movie was still cool and I wouldn't mind watching it again someday.
Gotta love all 'em guns...

No comments:

Post a Comment