Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thoughts on Grey's Anatomy Season 5

I have loved this show from the very beginning.
But somehow, as the new episodes are being shown, it seems like one of the previously important characters in the show is starting to fade into the background.
George O'Malley.
I mean,seriously, what is up with Shonda Rhimes?
Why does she refuse to give this character a more interesting role in the latest season?
I think the character started to deteriorate after he and Izzie broke up.
It's sad because he's one of the original cast members and it's starting to look like they're going to axe him from the show.

Another thing, why oh why did they make Callie pathetic?
I used to admire her character since I found her to be different from the other girls.
She's curvy and sassy.
But now she's just blah.

One good point about this season is that Mc Dreamy is finally ready to propose to Meredith.
The Merder teamup is probably the one constant thing about the show.
I also like the whole Lexie-Mc Steamy relationship.
I mean, will Mc Steamy finally have the guts to really fall in love?

Sigh.
I really hope that the storyline improves.
I don't care if Heigl leaves the show.
She's become too conceited anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment