Thursday, February 26, 2009

Review:Cloverfield

Hmm..
When we went up to the counter for tickets (using my raffle prize-movie passes) the cashier asked us to read something first..
It's a warning of sorts..Telling us that Cloverfield was shot using a hand-held camera and may cause dizziness. 'Kinda like blairwitch' was the thought that came to my mind.. And that movie sucked.
I started to change my mind about watching the movie but since I know that I can't drag Beau into watching Saw 4, we just took our tickets and went into the cinema..
Well, the movie was okay..
Giant monster.
People panicking and stealing stuff.
Girl from mean girls exploded.
Manhattan got nuked.
Although it was quite dragging in the beginning.
They should've cut that part in half and added more action scenes..
We're still trying to figure out where the monster came from.
A quick peek at IMDB let us find out that there's going to be a sequel..
I understand.
But honestly, the movie wasn't great but it wasn't crap either.
I recommend it if you're trying to do something with your free time or free movie passes..

No comments:

Post a Comment