Thursday, February 26, 2009

Review:The Dark Knight (Spoilers!)

I love this movie!
The script was really good and I absolutely loved Heath Ledger's performance as The Joker.
His voice was different and he turned The Joker into this mad, calculating, evil genius.
The acting was totally believable and even the mannerisms and body language was awesome.
And no, I'm not just saying that 'cause he passed away.
Heath Ledger totally rocked the movie.
Anyway, what is up with Batman's voice?
I had to strain my ears whenever he said something.
Oh and the Bat mobile was totally cool and the scene where The Joker was chasing Harvey Dent was my favorite.
I also liked the part with the 2 boats. It reminded me of Paulo Coelho's The Devil and Miss Prym wherein they were trying to prove if man still has good in him.
Twoface also made me a bit sad. It made me wonder what's going to happen in the next film.
Sigh. Too bad that Ledger's dead.
After the movie ended I wanted to watch it again.
It was that good
'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment