Thursday, February 26, 2009

Review:Striptease Waxing Kit


I was really curious about this particular item because I read good reviews regarding it on my favorite forum site. My Kikay side wanted to be unleashed again.
I also wanted to achieve the "shiny sexy legs" that my boyfriend likes so much so I decided to buy the product.
I purchased the Striptease sampler size of 150g for 160php thru Ebay.
I was really excited to try it out and the first thing that I noticed was it's scent.
It smelled sweet.
I was tempted to eat it about 2-3 times.
So how was it?
Well, I only tried waxing once and it was w/ this ready to use strip that you just stick to your legs so I didn't have much experience with waxing.
It was quite tiring.
You had to work on one small area at a time.
The wax was really thick and I found it hard to apply because it just won't stick to my skin.
Oh and I broke the wooden applicator but it's still usable.
Putting those cons aside, I still liked using Striptease.
It was cheap and it was fun once you get the hang of it.
And it's really good for getting rid of those stupid hairs.
I only regret that I didn't order extra cloth.
The 160g was enough to wax only both of my calves.
But I would be ordering the largest size next time.
Hurrah for hair-free legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment