Thursday, February 26, 2009

Review:Confessions of a Shopaholic

I must admit that at first I only wanted to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic because of Isla Fisher.
I find her so pretty and charming.
I found the first few minutes of the movie a bit boring and my boyfriend kept on complaining because he didn't want to watch a chick-flick.
But as the story progressed, I found myself being able to relate to Rebecca Bloomwood (Fisher).
Don't get me wrong, I only have one credit card and I'm definitely not as shopping-obssesed as she is.
The thing is, I also get the same warm and fuzzy feeling whenever I buy something for myself.
And I definitely loved all the beautiful shoes and outfits in the movie.
Well, except for her bridesmaid dress. ^_^
The movie also had this maniac debt collector and I think the things he did to Rebecca would definitely be enough for her to file a complaint to the FDCPA.
I wonder why she didn't think of doing that?
Overall, the movie was a cute chick-flick with eye-candy similar to Legally Blonde but it wasn't good enough to deserve a sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment