Thursday, February 26, 2009

Review:Horton Hears a Who (spoilers!)

I was feeling a bit moody and bitchy the day we decided to watch this movie.
Horton Hears a Who automatically changed my mood.
The first few seconds of the movie was beautiful. I mean,it looked real to me.
I'm simply amazed at what technology can do these days.
I mean, cartoons used to be just cartoons, you know?
Anyway, I felt like I was a kid again while watching this movie.
I laughed at the things that Horton could do with his ears and I hated the kangaroo.
I wish Jesse McCartney had more lines,although of course, that would've spoiled the plot a bit.
Like any old regular cartoon reality plays a small role in this movie (i.e. Horton going through thousands of clovers and eventually finding the right one) but I guess that's what makes cartoons so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment