Thursday, February 26, 2009

Review:The Chronicles of Narnia:Prince Caspian (spoilers!)

At first Beau and I didn't want to watch this movie.
Pero dahil wala nang ibang matinong option,we decided to watch it na lang.
I have to admit that I really enjoyed The Chronicles of Narnia:Prince Caspian.
I liked it better than the first one.
The effects during the giant water person thingy scene was awesome!
I found the dwarf and the mice amusing.
Although I really wish that there were no mushy stuff.Kinda ruined it eh..
And the song in the end really ruined the moment.
It would've been better if it was an instrumental or if the singer had a voice like Enya..
But overall the movie was fun andI didn't regret watching it.
I never had the chance to read any of the Narnia books so I can't compare the literature to the movie but I think that it wasn't so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment