Sunday, September 20, 2009

Michael Jackson Quotes



-Because parents have power over children. They feel they have to do what their parents say. But the love of money is the root of all evil. And this is a sweet child. And to see him turn like this, this isn't him. This is not him.

-Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be lived.

-I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily.

-
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.

-Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.

-You know, let's put it this way, if all the people in Hollywood who have had plastic surgery, if they went on vacation, there wouldn't be a person left in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment