Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Inside My Bag...

I've been trying to organize my bag but I just can't seem to do it.
I always have things just sprawled inside which is why it takes time for me to find things in there. ^_^
Anyway, thought I'd share the contents of my bag with you.



The Bag (bought it at a sale in SM. 50% off ^_^)




The items:
1-Cutesie mirror (had to be big so that my face could fit)
2-Loreal Elseve Intensive Care Serum (to help tame my ever so frizzy hair)
3-Johnson's baby powder (keeps me fresh)
4-coin purse from my sister (souvenir from Thailand)
5-Earphones (for my phone, cant keep this one looking organized)
6-medicine kit (contains Biogesic, mefenamic acid, Buscopan, Alaxan,Diatabs, Decolgen, Tuseran, Meloxicam, celestamine and Plasil)
7-Sony Ericsson W910i (my Globe phone)
8-Motorola V3i (my Smart phone)
9-Eliana lip gloss and lip color
10-My office ID
11-Maybelline face powder (for shine-free prettiness)
12-Nivea face sunblock (gotta protect my skin)
13-Alcogel (my favorite hand sanitizer brand))
14-comb (I should really buy a new one, this one is tacky)
15-house keys (w/ panda keychain, heavy but cute)
16-umbrella (bought it for 50php during a surprise rain shower)
17-white hanky
18-wallet (an old freebie from Levi's)



No comments:

Post a Comment