Monday, September 07, 2009

Birthday! Birthday!

My nephew's 3rd birthday is coming up (Sept 20) and I'm really excited.
There's no party or anything.
Just a gathering for the immediate family.
But since I'm the official super-excited Aunt, I went ahead and volunteered to shoulder the decors and stuff.
I already bought the paper plates, paper cups, etc.
I used my online earnings for that. ^_^
We decided to just buy a cake from Goldilocks 'coz my sister doesn't want to risk having a cake that doesn't taste good.
Here are pics of the things I bought:




I bought 5 gifts for my nephew but he already opened one. ^_^



Party stuff bought at eBay using my online earnings. Finally! A use for my Paypal account. ^_^



A sample pic of the cake design from Goldilock's

We were torn between having Spongebob Squarepants or Dora & Diego as our theme.
We decided on the former since it was easier for us to look for Spongebob items.
I'm really excited... Whee!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment