Thursday, September 24, 2009

Leonardo Dicaprio Quotes



-I've never been Romeo who meets a girl and falls for her immediately. It's been a much slower process for me each time I've gone into a relationship.

-If you can do what you do best and be happy, you're further along in life than most people.

-The best thing about acting is that I get to lose myself in another character and actually get paid for it... It's a great outlet. I'm not really sure who I am - it seems I change every day.

-The good thing about acting is that it always keeps you on your toes... It's not like any other job where you can go in and do the same thing as yesterday.

-To believe in love, to be ready to give up anything for it, to be willing to risk your life for it, is the ultimate tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment