Monday, September 21, 2009

Angelina Jolie Quotes



-All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.

-I don't believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don't judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.

-I've realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. When I get logical and I don't trust my instincts - Thats when I get in trouble.

-Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from over mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment