Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Madonna Quotes



-To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give. That takes courage; because we don't want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt.

-I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.

- Sometimes you have to be a bitch to get things done.

-I'd like to think I am taking people on a journey; I am not just entertaining people, but giving them something to think about when they leave.

-I think the ultimate challenge is to have some kind of style and grace, even though you haven't got money, or standing in society, or formal education. I had a very middle, lower-middle class sort of upbringing, but I identify with people who've had, at some point in their lives to struggle to survive. It adds another color to your character.

- It is difficult to believe in a religion that places such a high premium on chastity and virginity.

-I think that life is a paradox and you have to embrace that in your work and your belief systems ... you can't be a literalist, and that's the trouble that people always find themselves in. That's why people always hit a wall with any of my stuff, because you can't take it literally.


No comments:

Post a Comment