Sunday, March 15, 2009

Review:Watchmen (Spoilers!)

I love this movie.
Next to Ironman and 300, this is my favorite comic book-turned-movie film.
Here's my quick review:
At first, I thought that the movie would be quite like X-Men but boy was I wrong!
The movie was almost 3hrs long and to me the storyline and some of the scenes seemed a bit too mature for its R-13 rating.
There were some boring parts but I guess that's quite normal for a movie that long.
My favorite part of the movie was the introductory part where they showed the heroes in their glory days and how they lost what they had.
Hmm... Kinda like The Incredibles, ha.. ^_^
I liked the way Rorschach acted and I wondered if I would've done the same thing he did towards the end of the film.
Ooh and Dr. Manhattan is H-O-T!
And it kinda bothered me that all I think of is Denny Duquette whenever I see The Comedian. ^_^
Hehe..
Definitely a great movie to see with your buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment