Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Discovering ODesk

I recently stumbled upon another way to earn money online.
It's called ODesk and it's helping a lot of people earn online.
I discovered this with the help of the kind people at GirlTalk.
It's fun taking the tests.
I'm not sure if I'm really interested in applying for any of the jobs but hey, who knows, this might be my ticket to richness. ^_^

oDesk Certified  Professional

oDesk Certified Windows XP Expert

oDesk Certified Office Skills Expert

oDesk Certified Email Etiquette Expert

oDesk Certified Creative Writing Writer

oDesk Certified Technical Writing Expert

oDesk Certified Online Article and Blog Writer

oDesk Certified English (Sentence Structure) Expert

oDesk Certified English Vocabulary (U.S. Version) Professional

2 comments:

  1. pag kini-click ko ung site eh error sya. Are the links really working?

    ReplyDelete