Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Shopping in Baclaran


My friend Angel and I were so excited about our team outing so we decided to do some shopping for our trip.
And what better place to hunt for bargains than Baclaran?
We went to her boyfriend's (Alex) house first which is conveniently located at Baclaran ^_^, ate breakfast and then we were on our way. My inner kikay was acting out again.

We wanted to buy the ff:
-A bikini (for Angel) and a tankini
(for me)
-Shorts (for Angel and Alex)
-Summer dresses (for me)
-A big hat (for me)

We walked around for about 3 hours and although it was tiring, just the thought that I was surrounded by beautiful clothes made me happy.
We also found out that items are waaay cheaper if you buy them near the LRT station.
They have different prices for wholesale and retail.
For example, there's this really cute bikini that retailed for 650 pesos but if you but it as wholesale (minimum of 6) the price drops to 350.
We decided to come back again and take advantage of the wholesale prices. ^_^

I spent a total of 1,000 and was able to but the ff (take note, I didn't make tawad):
-2 summer dresses (midcalf) for 150 pesos each
-a maxi dress for 200
-2 tankinis (which I found out later didn't fit me) for 200 each
-2 huge hats for 75 pesos each

Angel and Alex bought:
-4 shorts at 40 pesos each
-a bikini for Angel for only 100 pesos
-a cool necklace for angel for 100 pesos
-a sleeveless top for only 75 pesos

So although the tankinis didn't fit me, I was still happy because I really enjoyed the experience and I just loved looking through all those clothes and eyeing the shoes. I might spend a fortune the next time I go there. But next time I'll make sure that I buy only the things that will fit me. ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Parang gusto ko din pumunta dyan sa baclaran. madami bang tao?

    I wonder kung saan mas okay bumili, kung sa divi or sa baclaran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parang gusto ko din magbaclaran. Madami bang tao? at okay ba ung quality ng clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Para sa akin mas okay ang baclaran.
    Maganda bumili dun sa malapit sa LRT kasi super laki nung price difference.
    Okay ang quality ng clother pero you have to check the item to be sure

    ReplyDelete