Thursday, June 25, 2009

Review:Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen (Spoiler free)

I want to make this review as spoiler-free as possible because I want people to enjoy the complete awesomeness of this movie.
As in W-O-W.
There was even a scene where my mouth was literally open as I watched it.
I think Megan Fox was hotter on the first one though.
I liked her subtle sexiness last time.
In this film they're obviously trying to make money out of it.
But all the special effects were so cool.
I'm really glad I insisted watching this movie on it's first day.
I did find some errors but it would be impossible to say them without spoiling people.
I also think that some of the new characters were there as fan service only.
And without giving out much details...
2 major character dies.
Overall,I find this movie waaay cooler than the first one.
Definitely woth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment