Thursday, February 26, 2009

Review:Zen Zest Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner


Hmm..Coconuts...
First off, I just love the smell of the shampoo.
It's so coco-nutty! It's soft on my hair and the scent really just makes me feel oh so pretty and yummy.
One con though is that it doesn't give me the bubbly lather I like in a shampoo. The conditioner is light and doesn't smell as strong as the shampoo.
I'd recommend it for daily use for people who have normal to oily hair. Unfortunately for me, I have rebonded hair so it doesn't offer my hair enough repair/protection that it needs. I'd probably use it when I'm feeling down or for special occasions when I just need to smell and feel great.
And Zen Zest will also give you this card that you can get stamped to receive a discount card. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment