Saturday, February 28, 2009

Review:Ellana Mineral Liquid Lip Color


I just ordered Ellana's Mineral Liquid Lip Color in the color stunning.
It was in the twist tube container and cost me only 120php.
Here's a quick review of the item...

Pros:
-It's very affordable (120php)
-It's available in different pretty colors (check out their website)
-It's a Philippine product
-Has a cool minty flavor
-A little goes a long way

Cons:
-I found the twist tube container a bit irritating. I twisted for about a minute before some color came out.
-It's heavily tinted so first time users would have to practice first just to get the right shade/look
-I found it too thick for my liking. It was more difficult to apply than other liquid lip colors.

Would I buy again? Yes. Ellana's Mineral Liquid Lip Color is well worth the money.
I suggest that you get multiple items to save on shipping. They have so many kikay items that you're sure to buy more than one make-up type. ^_^

2 comments: