Thursday, February 26, 2009

Review:Ironman=Stay after the Credits!!! (spoilers!)

Wow.
I think I love Robert Downey Jr.
His portrayal of Tony Stark is A+.
Definitely loved the movie.
It was worth it.
I had no background regarding Ironman so I was wondering if I would enjoy the film.
But since my beau was so excited about it, we went ahead and watched it on it's first screening day.
As usual,dahil first movie,madami pang introductions.
But it was fine 'coz like I mentioned, Ironman is new to me.
Cool talaga 'yung movie.
I liked the part where he was trying to fly.
And Beau reacted when Rhodey (Terrence Howard) saw one of the ironman suits.
Beau explained that Rhodey is going to be a black Ironman. I forgot what he's supposed to be called.
Oh and if you plan to watch the movie,stay after the credits.
I was so sleepy that I begged Beau for us to go home ASAP so I missed the last part. I had to look for it in the internet.
Just stay after the credits. Pls.

1 comment: