Friday, January 13, 2017

Jennifer Lawrence Quotes



- "I'd rather look chubby on screen and like a person in real life." 

- "I think people are fascinated with breasts that bounce. They are so used to seeing [fake ones]. People are confused [that mine bounce]! My breasts have a life of their own."

 "Not to sound rude, but [acting] is stupid. Everybody's like, 'How can you remain with a level head?' And I'm like, 'Why would I ever get cocky? I'm not saving anybody's life. There are doctors who save lives and firemen who run into burning buildings. I'm making movies. It's stupid."

-"Reality TV is my silver lining. At the end of the day there's probably nothing that makes me feel better than junk food and reality TV."

-"After it's 11, I'm like, 'Don't these kids ever get tired?' When I'm out, I think about my couch. Like, 'It would be awesome to be on it right now. I bet there's an episode of Dance Moms on. Am I missing a new episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians?' I'm just stressed by the idea of missing them."



No comments:

Post a Comment