Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My New Discovery:ShopWiki

I just recently opened a Paypal account and I've been wondering where I was going to spend the funds that's on my account. To me, the most obvious answer would be online shopping.
I love to shop. The problem is, I never really liked shopping online because I think it's a hassle to browse different websites for items. I don't have the time or the patience for that.

So I'm really thankful when I discovered ShopWiki. It's like Google for shopping. ^_^
It's just more convenient this way. I basically look it up on their directory and the wiki does the job for you. It basically looks for all stores on the internet and shows you the results. It's very user friendly and you could even use advanced filters like the color of the item and the price range. They even have buying tips on the site. Cool.

I found these cool stilettos and tote bag there so basically I just bookmarked that page and I'm on my way to saving up for those items. Hurrah! Hopefully I'll find some great sunglasses
and make-up there as well. ^_^





This blog entry is brought to you by our friends at http://www.shopwiki.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment